Establishing a copyright is automatic. If you have created an original work through writing, music, drawings, pictures, or some other means, you have a copyright on that material. If someone else infringes on your copyright, you need to talk to an experienced Orange County copyright lawyer at the Ahmadshahi Law Offices.
Copyright lawyer Michael M. Ahmadshahi becomes involved in copyright issues when another party copies a client’s work.
- By keeping copies of all versions of your created work, you can easily prove the creation process and the timing of your work.
- If someone infringes on your copyright, our law offices can file a lawsuit and protect your rights to your intellectual property.
- Copyrights cover all types of creative work including written materials, literary works, music scores and lyrics, drawings, paintings, photographs, architectural drawings, and others.
- Your intellectual property is valuable and you are the owner. It is important to protect your copyright as soon as you learn that your rights have been infringed by someone else. Our copyright lawyer can help you understand and protect your rights.
Your trademark or service mark is unique to your business – or it should be. If you have a properly registered trademark or service mark, you will have the protection you need to prevent others from infringing on your trademark. Talk to an attorney at Ahmadshahi Law Offices in Irvine, CA about protecting your intellectual property. Our highly experienced lawyers serve clients to help protect their trademarks and copyrights throughout Orange County and Los Angeles.
- A trademark is a word, name, symbol, or device (or any combination of these) used to distinguish your products from any others. By registering your trademark (TM), you will have the ability to protect it from others using it.
- A service mark has the same characteristics as a trademark, but it is used to distinguish your services from those of other businesses. Service mark (SM) registration is essential for protecting the mark as your intellectual property.
- When you want to register a trademark, our law offices will perform a search to see if your mark can be registered.
- If the USPTO (U.S. Patent and Trademark Office) denies your TM or SMapplication, our law offices can prosecute your application and argue for your rights to the marks.
- If someone else uses your TM or SM (or one similar enough to cause confusion), we can help you enforce your rights through IP litigation.