Ms. Villoria’s area of practice is Intellectual Property Law and Corporate Law, with a focus on Trademark Law and brand name development.
Before joining the Law Offices of Michael M. Ahmadshahi, Ms. Villoria performed case research and analysis for Westlaw. Additionally, she served as an extern for the Honorable John S. Adams at the Orange County Superior Court in Santa Ana, California.
Prior to practicing law, Ms. Villoria worked for a brand identity development company, Brand Institute, Inc. She began her career in Intellectual Property there by performing brand name development, assessment and analysis for the trademarks of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and biotechnological products, as well as consumer goods.
Ms. Villoria earned her B.A., cum laude, in Psychology and French from Tulane University in New Orleans, LA in 2003, and her J.D., magna cum laude, from Whittier Law School in Costa Mesa, CA in 2008.
Ms. Villoria is a member of the State Bar of California, and also a member of the American Bar Association and Orange County Bar Association.
In addition to her career, Ms. Villoria spends her spare time maintaining focus and discipline by practicing and teaching martial arts Jiu-Jitsu, dog handling and training. She also gives back to the community by tutoring and mentoring schoolchildren.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Intellectual Property Law
- IP Litigation
- Trade Secret
- Corporate Law
- Business Formation
- IP Portfolio Creation
- Licensing Agreements
State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, CA. Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2008.
- Tulane University, New Orleans, LA. Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 2003.
Honors and Awards
- Top 10% of her law school class.
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Animal Law, 2006
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – International Animal Law, 2007
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Psi Chi National Psychology Honor Society
- Charles Oscar Maas Award for French Essays.
Past Employment Positions
- Thomson-West, Research Analyst.
- Professor Thomas Kelch, Research Assistant.
- Honorable John S. Adams, Judicial Extern.
- Marcy I. LaHart, P.A., J.D., Legal Research Assistant.
- Brand Institute, Inc., Brand Name Developer.